Saturday, April 24, 2010

Birthday: A Collage

27 years and the Universe hasn't killed me yet--I march in triumph, and trust one day it'll succeed at last and I'll gain all.

I born Reagan's (Great Communicator) first term, middle of a recession, Cold War, cassette tapes new tech, Apple II state of the art, Calvin & Hobbes not in papers, rumbles about Iran:

I turn today Obama's (Great Communicator) first term, middle of recession, Terror War, cassette tape quaint tech, Apple iPad state of the art, Calvin & Hobbes not in papers, rumbles about Iran:

More change, more same, except Rumsfield no longer shakes Saddam Husein's hand.






26-Prepping for finals 25-Joint birthday/cousin's graduation 24-Wondering the streets of Monterrey 23-"Nobody likes you when you're 23..." 22-Bring on the Illinois 21-Sizzlers, converts, Fajardo, Puerto Rico 20-Mesclando cemente en Humacao, Puerto Rico 19-Mariners game??????? (I think they lost)

28-Hanging from a cliff over the amazon 29-high-speed smart-car chase through Mersaille 30-Walk away from giant explosion I caused without looking back--


No comments:

Post a Comment